I need a more interesting phrase than “status report” but that’s what it is. We’re skipping April Fool’s day. I hope you don’t mind.
There are SEVEN different items in this report! I numbered ’em for clarity.
1. Tony will be IN THE SHOP three days this week: TODAY, Wednesday, from noon-4pm, as well as Friday (4/3), and Saturday (4/4) from noon to 5:30pm to take phone orders and answer questions. And, we are responding to email and voicemail 7 days a week! 617-492-6763 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Press inquiries WELCOME!
2. Jason Wiser will be running his Intro to Comix Creation ONLINE class for kids AGAIN next week, Monday, 6 April 2020 through Friday, 10 April 2020 from 1-2pm. He’s also considering a next level class! (Let us know via email to email@example.com if you and your kids might be interested in the next level!) More details on signing up for the basic class here: https://www.themillionyearpicnic.com/intro-to-comix-creation-online-class-for-kids-again/
3. In addition to the classes, Tony is still delivering comics to Cambridge, Somerville, Medford, Arlington, and Belmont with a minimum purchase of $15. He’s going farther afield for larger orders. We’re also packing comics to ship via USPS to remote locations! Unfortunately, we’ve had to discontinue curbside pickup for the time being.
4. If you want to support us, you can buy a gift certificate via our PayPal using firstname.lastname@example.org (again, DO NOT EMAIL that address; you will not get a response). Just put the details in the note section PayPal provides. You have THREE options: (1) we can mail out gift certificates via the United States Postal Service, (2) we can hold them at the shop until we’re open again, or (3) we can put them in with an order of comics/graphic novels and deliver them to your house… let us know your preference in the note.
5. If you’re looking for prose books, we may be able to order them as well since we have access to a couple of distributors that are still open who do both graphic novels and prose books.
6. GREAT NEWS! OUR VOICEMAIL IS FIXED! You can leave us voice messages! We’ll even listen to them!
7. For more up-to-the-minute news and status reports, follow us on the various social media platforms, especially our main Instagram account (mostly Tony) and Twitter (mostly Kelly):
Main Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/myp_comics/
Back issues only Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/mypcomicsonline/
Our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/myp_comics/
Our Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/mypcomics/
Our Etsy account (also for back issues): https://www.etsy.com/shop/MillionYearPicnicMA
Join the MYP email list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/millionyearpicnic
Thank you so much for all of your support! We really appreciate how much people are reaching out and helping us! Stay safe and healthy!