Jason Wiser will AGAIN be running his Intro to Comix Creation ONLINE class for kids next week, Monday, 11 May 2020 through Friday, 15 May 2020 from 3-4pm. COMIX CREATION ONLINE LEVEL 2 WILL BE THE WEEK AFTER, 18-22 May 2020, also from 3-4pm! Jason’s website for the class is here: http://www.yayaplay.com/classes.html
- Intro to Comix Creation LEVEL 1
- For ages 8+
- $50 per household – NOT per child! If you have one child or seven, it’s still $50!
- Monday, 5/11 through Friday, 5/15 at 3pm
- All your child needs is a pencil and paper!
- Please provide your email address (for the URL to connect you and your child to the class; no special software is needed) as well as the first name(s) and the age(s) of your child (or children) and whether it’s LEVEL 1, LEVEL 2, or BOTH!
- You’ll receive the link by 2:30pm on Monday, before class starts
Payment can be made via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org (but please DO NOT email that address; please DO put your email address and the names/ages of your child/children in the “Add a note” section AND whether you are signing up for Level 1, Level 2, or BOTH!) or on the phone with a credit card (our number is 617-492-6763). Since we’re not in the shop on a regular basis during the current stay-at-home order, if you need to do a credit card transaction, email us at email@example.com or leave us a voice message with your phone number and a good time to call so that Tony Davis, owner of the MYP, can call you back. (I promise, we’re working on an e-commerce solution.) PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL US YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.
ABOUT THE TEACHER:
Jason Wiser is a Harvard Instructor of Comics, Animation, and Game Development. His comics work has been published in the Boston Globe, his animation has appeared on the Disney TV show “Greek” and the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and his published games include the award-winning cooperative card game for kids “Monsters in the Elevator” (www.YayaPlay.com/MITE).
PLEASE SHARE THIS AROUND! Even if you don’t have kids, your friends might be interested! Jason is kindly letting us keep the proceeds of this venture to raise money for the shop while we’re all practicing social distancing.